Nobility Security and Maritime Solutions is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals who want an implicit understanding of physical security and the required duties of security personnel.
The Owner, James Long has over 17 years of experience in increasingly responsible positions in Security and Communications operations in the military and private sector. His extensive security operational and planning experience was a critical asset in successfully developing multiple standard operating procedures for the Communications department in the handling of classified information while serving as a Radioman assigned to a Submarine Tender home ported at the Naval Submarine Base San Diego, California; which produced in-depth and concise security protocols for all communications personnel to follow, increasing the overall level of knowledge and readiness throughout the department.
He has a unique ability to evaluate geographical site and operational conditions of commercial, maritime, industrial, and residential properties from a security perspective and generate a sound contingency to improve those conditions to insure an effective operationally safe and secure environment.
James has provided armed and unarmed physical security to high profile sites in the private sector including a PG&E Post-Nuclear Facility; He has been a Surveillance Officer in a gaming establishment in which his experience enabled him to make significant drug arrests and has extensive experience in Security Management in serving as the role of a Security Director. In addition, James has been a Facility Security Officer at a Marine Terminal in the San Francisco Bay area, ensuring that the facility was in compliance with United States Coast Guard and Maritime Security guidelines; In addition to the duties of a Facility Security Officer, James has conducted training to contracted private security personnel in Maritime Security Awareness.
His background includes service with the US NAVY where he held a Top Secret security clearance, the California Army National Guard as a Communications Technician and Combat Engineer,Army Reserve as Watercraft Engineer, and maritime unions as a sea going United States Merchant Marine Communications/Radio Officer; overseeing the maintenance and operation of all shipboard communication and navigational equipment and serving as a Vessel Security Officer. James is a Desert Storm Veteran where he served 2 months in a combat zone. He is also a graduate of a California P.O.S.T. certified Law Enforcement Academy; and served as a Junior Engineering Officer on assignment with The United States Public Health Commissioned Corps during the summer of 2009 in which James did construction cost estimates and facility inspections.
In addition, James was the Common Operating Picture Manager in the Army National Guard's Joint Operations Center on the West Coast in which he understands the high speed tempo of statewide disasters and is highly effective as a key player in emergency management operations.
What makes James an effective Security Professional is that he has held various positions from subordinate to management in the military and private sector, as well as being a current United States Merchant Marine Officer and a Licensed Facility Operating Engineer; knows, "What works and What doesn't." It is this "Real World" experience in which the clients of Nobility Security and Maritime Solutions appreciate and are extremely satisfied with.
- California Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
- ASIS International
- Company/Port Facility/Vessel Security Officer; USCG and Maritime Administration approved certificate of course completion.
- Second Class Radiotelegraph Operator's Certificate with Ship Radar Endorsement; FCC.
- United States Merchant Marine Radio Officer License; United States Coast Guard.
- Merchant Marine Master of Vessels 100 Tons Certificate; C-Quest Marine.
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System Radio Operator's License; FCC.
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System Radio Maintainer's License; FCC.
- General Radiotelephone Operator License; FCC.
- Marine Radio Operator Permit; FCC.
- Electronics Technician-Telecommunications; Sacramento City College.
- Facility Operating Engineer; American Society of Power Engineers.
- Diesel Operating Engineer; American Society of Power Engineers.
- Technical Instructor; American Society of Power Engineers.
- Electro-Technical Officer; United States Coast Guard.
- QMED Junior Engineer; United States Coast Guard.
- QMED Electrician/Refrigeration Engineer; United States Coast Guard.
- QMED Fireman/Oiler/Watertender; United States Coast Guard.
- Rating Forming Part of an Engineering Watch; United States Coast Guard.
- Tankerman Assistant; United States Coast Guard.
- Able Seafarer-Engine; United States Coast Guard.
- Vessel Security Officer; United States Coast Guard.
- Survival Craft, Rescue Boats, and Fast Rescue Boats; United States Coast Guard.
- Advanced Firefighting; United States Coast Guard.
- Medical Care Provider; United States Coast Guard.
- Medical Person in Charge; United States Coast Guard.
- California Qualified Manager/Private Patrol Operator; California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
- California Security Guard Registration; California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
- California Fire Arms Permit; California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
- Baton Permit; California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
- Joint Operations Center Basic Course; Joint Inter agency Training Center;National Guard Bureau.
- FEMA Incident Command System Courses 100 thru 800; Emergency Management Institute.
- Basic Law Enforcement Academy; College of the Redwoods.
- Adult Corrections Officer Core Course; Sacramento Regional Public Safety Training Center.
- Basic Crime Prevention; Sacramento Regional Public Safety Training Center.
- Background Investigation; Sacramento Regional Public Safety Training Center.
- Field Training Officer; Sacramento Regional Public Safety Training Center.
- Internal Affairs; Sacramento Regional Public safety training Center.
- Interview and Interrogation; Sacramento Regional Public Safety Training Center.
- Driving Under the Influence Update; Sacramento Regional Public Safety Training Center.
- PC832 Arrest, Search, and Seizure; Sacramento Regional Public safety Training Center.
- PC832 Fire Arms Familiarization; Sacramento Regional Public Safety Training Center.
- Arrest & Control; Sacramento Regional Public Safety Training Center.
- Tactical Communication; Sacramento Regional Public SafetyTraining Center.
- First Aid/CPR; Sacramento Regional Public SafetyTraining Center.
- Tactical Firearms; Sacramento Regional Public SafetyTraining Center.
Click Here to Add a Title
Click Here to Add a Title
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the Security Industry.
2300 Boynton Ave, Suite 202
Fairfield, CA 94533
PO Box 2252
Vacaville, CA 95696
Email: [email protected]
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 5PM